I Loathe Easter Grass, but I do Love Free Printables...

posted on: Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My old Easter decorations were kind of obnoxious. There was a lot of fake grass, eggs, and baskets. This year--I went for a more simplified look that excluded any form of grass. I think the inventor of Easter grass is in cahoots with the vacuum cleaner industry....


To make my bunny banner I found a peep stencil at Petit Design Co., I then used paint sample cards to cut out each rabbit. Once I cut out all my hoppers I sewed them together. Easy-Peasy.

If you would like a copy of "Meet my Peeps" and "Hippity Hop" you can get them here and here. I printed mine out at Costco on 11x14 photo paper, but you could also do 8x10 copies as well.

*Enjoy*

Partying Here!


13 comments:

  1. how ADORABLE are these??? LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That banner is too stinkin' cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stopping by from Whatever Goes Wednesday over at Someday Crafts. Super cute banner and your prints! I agree that the easter grass makers and vacuum industry definitely have partnered up to annoy us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome blog you have here!! Thanks so much for your recent comment on mine. :) It looks like both of our blogs have grown super quickly since about the same time last year! (yours a little faster than mine though) :)

    Hope you have a great night/day (depending on when you see this!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute!!!!
    Thank you for sharing!http://runwithglitter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why have I not been to your site before? It is darling!!!!! I am featuring this idea tomorrow! Thanks for the idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE this idea of using paint card for your bunny garland! Gotta do this. Just found your blog and I'm lovin' it:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I just wanted to let you know that I featured this free Easter Printable on my blog today. You can check it out here: http://cathhasablog.blogspot.ca/2012/04/free-easterspring-printables.html

    :) Cath

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the cutest idea! I love that you sewed them together! :) You should totally enter this project into Craftbaby's Spring Printables Challenge! :) http://www.craftbaby.com/2013/04/15/spring-printables-challenge/

    Xo,
    Candie

    ReplyDelete
  10. one of the best site deaI love the color combination working off the black and white. I see things like this and just want paint every wall in my house and everything I own!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger