road. trip. again.

posted on: Wednesday, February 6, 2013


John left earlier this week for Minneapolis so naturally I thought it only fitting for us to leave as well. On Monday I bottled up all my energy and sanity and ventured to my sister's house for the week. Once there I became invisible as usual. Brecken has always been naturally drawn to Kambrie. What are aunts for if they can't mug on my babies? 

Recently Kambrie and Joel moved to a quiet little town in northern Wyoming. A tourist trap of sorts full of souvenir shops, mom and pop dining, and historical outposts like the Buffalo Bill Museum. Yesterday, we ventured downtown to the Rib n' Chop House for lunch. Seriously, guys I can't get enough of that place. An intervention may be in my future. Anyway, if you go there get the fried green tomatoes, it's one of those appetizers that could double as meal and every bite is worth it.  er.mer.gersh. it's good.  We then popped across the street to the cutest candy shop. You know the kind--large bins of candy and rows of homemade fudge and chocolate truffles. Cute little ladies skirting behind the glass in handmade aprons serving up samples of lavender and lemon fudge. 15 minutes later and $20 dollars less was all it took to leave with the cutest little box of chocolate-y goodness. 

Hands down my favorite was the Sea Salt and Carmel Truffle. luuurved it big time. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger