Merry Christmas

posted on: Friday, December 21, 2012



We are leaving for my parent's house is T minus two hours and I am in a state of panic right now. There are still gifts to be wrapped, clothes to be packed, and dishes to be done. My parent's live in an area where dial-up internet still exists. Insane, yes? Which makes writing or  uploading pictures virtually impossible. Have you ever watched paint dry? It's basically that slow. It only seems fitting then to leave the computer at home and spend the next five days and spend time gorging on food, lovin' on my babies and relaxing with my family. 

Enjoy the egg nog (of which I have never tried *gasp*) and a Merry Christmas from our home to yours!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card and Happy Holidays to you! Enjoy the time with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas to you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family engoy the holiday season and have fun with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like heaven to me! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger