Maranda Lee Handbags

posted on: Monday, February 20, 2012

Before I had Brecken I was naive when it came to picking out the right diaper bag.

I'll admit it, I was vain and wanted something pretty not practical.

After about a week of stressing over never being able to find a binkie or my keys I finally resorted back to the (practical) diaper bag that Hunk had bought me.

He's one smart cookie...

I used my favorite JJ Cole diaper bag until it was torn, missing zippers, and had holes in the base.

Since then I have managed to get away with an over sized purse to carry around all the necessities from Punk.

But with a new baby vastly approaching (can you believe it?) I decided it was time to get myself accustomed to a diaper bag again.



My dear friend Maranda, owner of a darling etsy shop called Maranda Lee, made me the perfect bag.

Maranda made me the gorgeous Emma Messenger Bag for our new arrival, and as a mother of two she knows what every woman needs to remain organized (at least in their diaper bag).

;)
 She's perfected her bags, which now can boast everything from built-in key ring holders to cell phone pockets.

And even more importantly are the small touches that she adds to her bags such as O rings on the messenger handle instead of D rings.

Have you ever owned a bag that has a D ring on the handle? It seems like the handle is always slipping and the ring never stays in place.

Her O ring makes the bag hang across your body without any nagging.
Maranda's bags also offer lots of space.

The bag I received offered six built-in pockets, three of which had elastic binding on them--perfect for two bottles and diapers.

The inside of each bag has plenty of room to store books, an ipad, snacks, my wallet, and even my DSLR camera.

Diaper bag. Purse. Camera bag. This bag can hold it all!

Stay tuned because later this week there will be a fun giveaway from Maranda's shop that you will not want to miss!

In the meantime, make sure to check out Maranda's shop to see what other amazing products she has to offer as well as her facebook page and website for great promotions and discounts!

Thank you Maranda!

And we have a winner for the UPrinting Giveaway-congrats Carolyn G
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What a stylish bag Halsey! I love the chevron pattern. Must go check out her shop now. Thanks

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and practical bag. I love the fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger