I did a bad, bad thing....

posted on: Monday, August 29, 2011

One of my best friends got married this weekend. It was a gorgeous wedding full of food, fun, laughter, crying, late night girl talks, and one smokin' hot bride.

But I did a bad bad thing. I forgot my computer and a SD card for my camera. Which meant no Feature Friday, no blushing bride pictures, and no blog updates for five whole days.

It was torture in the worst form...except for that one time my eyelids got paralyzed opened (another story for another time).

So here are the features that should have been up last week (sorry ladies).

Bronze apples: Sort of Creative

Bed Revamp: Catherina's Creative Corner


Guest Bedroom: How Sweet it is


Circus party: Blog 5 to 9

Also, no linky party because I got some special features for this friday!!!!

Thanks for stopping in ya'll!









Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Halsey! Thanks so much for the feature:-) I simply love your blog and find it so fun to read!
    Feel free to stop by anytime at my "corner" of bloggerdy land! lol:-)

    Oh and that sounds interesting with your eyelids paralyzed! I have to say that I have never experienced such a thing, BUT I do from time to time have a weird "twitch" in my eye! Usually comes when I am super stressed out. Oh its a GREAT thing! lol
    Happy Monday
    ~Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Halsey! Thank you so much for featuring our dresser! You are the sweetest! Hope you have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger